Ashlee Glazer

Ashlee spent time in many parts of the world while serving as Global Ambassador at Smith Cult. She also taught training to salon partners and hosted events at Marie Claire London. Ashlee continues to draw upon this background in her professional work. Ashlee Glazer has been my beauty guru for as long as I remember. We have worked in various areas of the industry all the way from counters and the red carpet. Celebrity Brides as well as the frequent clients I work with keeps me in motion and provide me tips and techniques to share live as an expert on fashion and beauty. When I am tired from my days I like to relax with nature or at the table for a large meal with friends and family. To achieve my ambitions, I'll bring together my skills and community resources in order to create a space that allows people to be amused, informed, and enriched by my work. Ashlee Glozer, a television beauty expert and a famous makeup artist that encourages self-expression and increases confidence in her customers. Her work inspires women everywhere to be confident, feel good and be a success in the world. Kyle Glazer (21 year old) is her younger sister. Harry Glazer was my father. I found myself drawn by the environment on campus and team dynamics. The coach P. Ryan helped me make my decision. The most memorable athletic event of the spectator was the fact that they won both State as well as National championships.

 Ashla Taylor  Ashlee Glazer Ashlee a s Glazer  Ashlee d h  Glazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aubrey Marunde

Autumn Calabrese

Lets read more about Amanda Peet